Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Blackmore-Rowe Insurance is committed to providing every client with quality commercial insurance benefits, and we’re experts in in optimizing policies to the benefit of every consumer. Your business insurance portfolio needs to include a diversity of policies, but they must all be customized uniquely to the advantage of your company.
It might feel daunting to try to figure out precisely which business insurance benefits you need, but we offer benefits from a network of trusted carriers. We’ll make sure that with our help, you’ll be able to get those coverage solutions at precisely the costs you deserve.
Call us at 800-282-9766 or request your free commercial auto insurance quote now!
Common Business Insurance Questions
What is business insurance?
You never know when a hazardous event like a fire, severe storm, robbery or accident lawsuit will threaten your business, and you don’t want to face the prospect of having to pay for your recovery costs. After all, these unexpected events could put you in a very tight financial bind, threaten your operations and inconvenience a lot of people. Your commercial benefits can minimize these losses and get you back on your feet and operational in no time.
Business insurance is not a single policy like homeowners, auto or life insurance. Rather, it’s an umbrella term that refers to numerous commercial insurance options that the average business might need. It’s up to you to find the optimized combination of benefits for your needs.
What does business insurance cover?
Among the critical benefits you are likely to need for your business are:
- Commercial property insurance: If something damages physical property—such as your building or possessions—then this coverage can help you repair or replace them.
- General liability insurance: This covers the business in the event it causes property damage or bodily injuries to another party, like a client or vendor.
- Business interruption insurance: This helps you pay the bills if you must temporarily close after a damaging accident.
- Commercial auto insurance: When the company owns vehicles, this coverage will supply the requisite physical damage, liability and other benefits to help the company afford the costs of wrecks or other vehicle hazards.
- Workers compensation insurance: If an employee gets hurt on the job, they are often eligible for workers compensation. It will supply them supplementary income during their recovery.
- Errors & omissions insurance: Professional advice or mistakes could cause clients a financial loss. This coverage can compensate them on behalf of the business.
- Surety bonds: If you are contractually bound to certain clients, then bonds will guarantee them that you will repay them if you cannot meet your obligations.
Of course, there are many other policies available designed to protect you against specific risks and liabilities. These include:
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Products/Completed Operations Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability Coverage
Small business owners can benefit financially by bundling their essential coverage into a business owners policy (BOP) which allows you to get several benefits (property, general liability, business interruption) in one place and at one price.
Many of these policies are mandatory for businesses based on both local insurance regulations and contractual demands set by clients. Speak to your agent to learn more about these benefits.
Crime Insurance Information
Unfortunately, crime and employee dishonesty can happen. As a business owner, sometimes it’s impossible to know whether the employees you hire are an honest fit for the job, and by the time you discover the truth, the damages can be costly.
At our agency, we can help your business develop a plan that keeps your assets protected in the event of such a specific circumstance. With Crime Insurance, your policy can include coverage for various situations, such as:
- Robbery or Burglary
- Computer Fraud
- Employee Dishonesty
- Theft of Business Property
Since there are limitations to your commercial crime policy, you should carefully discuss your options with our agency to find out what kind of insurance your business needs based on your current situation and potential risks.
Don’t lose important data or finances on the account of a dishonest employee’s actions. Keep your business secure with Crime Insurance from our agency.
What will my business insurance benefits cost?
All of your different plans will have different costs, based both on the coverage you choose and the risk factors that the insurer assumes by covering you.
We understand that you might have concerns about the burden that your benefits will have on your overhead costs, but we are committed to working with you to get you the coverage that offers you the best value on the market.
How to Get Business Insurance
If you need business insurance solutions, we’re here to help. Give Blackmore-Rowe Insurance Agency a call today to get started.